Thursday, January 28, 2010

No Longer Just A MudBlood: The Sequel- Chapter Twenty Five

Chap. 25 Papillon’s Plan

‘Si ceci n'obtient pas cette petite chienne Hermione de laisser Draco seul, mise à mort moi-même... mais d'abord elle d'i'll.’ A sultry voice cooed. (translation: If this doesn’t get that little bitch Hermione to leave Draco, I’ll kill myself...but I’ll kill her first.)

Over the next few weeks, Papillon Ghislaine became increasingly obsessed with having her professor, Draco.

Her friends have told her she has been acting strange, and she should stop, but Papillon does not take rejection so easily. She is now in an enclosed room, brewing a potion she took from a book in Beauxbaton’s “restricted” section. She dropped in her last ingredient, a short, blonde strand of hair.

‘Est-ce que maintenant, comment j'obtiendrai Draco pour boire ceci?’ She wondered. (Now how will I get Draco to drink this?)

She decided that she’ll put it in some butterbeer and bribe a house-elf to take it to him...as a gift from Madame Maxine...yes...that should work.

--

‘Draco! I cannot find my wand...did you take it?’ Hermione called from their bedroom.

‘No! I already said, No! What would I want with your wand?’ Draco asked in frustration from their living room.

‘I don’t know! I do know that I didn’t lose it! You must have moved it subconsciously!’ She accused.

Draco groaned loudly and swore under his breath as he collapsed to the couch. Just as he sat down a quiet knock sounded on their door. Draco groaned once again and rolled upwards and walked to the door lazily.

‘Yes?’ He drawled as he opened the door.

‘Good evening, sir.’ A small elf squeaked holding a bottle.

‘Maybe for you.’ Draco replied.

‘Excuse?’

‘Never mind, what is it you would like?’ Draco asked the elf, feeling ashamed for acting the way he had.

‘Umm...Izzy wants nothing, sir. But Izzy has gift from Head Mistress, for four month anniversary of being Professor.’

‘Oh...what is it?’ Draco asked sounding uninterested.

‘Umm...me thinks it is butterbeer, sir.’

Draco’s eyes lit up.

‘Ahh! Thank you, Izzy! And send my gratitude to Olympe, too!’ Draco said with a new surge of energy.

‘Yours welcomes, sir!’ Izzy smiled, skipping off.

Draco shut the door quickly and tore off the cap and swiped a glass from the table a poured a heavy load, and it half the glass went down his throat easily.

‘Ahhh...’ He sighed.

‘Draco!’ Hermione cried from the bedroom.

‘What!’ He yelled back.

She stomped into the room where Draco was, hands on hips.

‘Where is my wand?’

‘How the hell should I know?’ He asked, ‘I already told you I haven’t the damnest idea where your damn wand is!’

Hermione threw her hand in the air in surrender. Just when she was about to turn and go look in her room some more something caught her eye.

She ran over to where Draco’s winter cloak was lying on the floor. She lifted it up to reveal her precious wand.

‘Draco! It’s been under your cloak the entire time!’

‘Why did you put it there!’ He asked.

‘I didn’t! You must have! You are so lazy, why can’t you hang up your cloak like normal people?’

‘I’ll lose it! If its lying there in front of me I won’t lose it!’ Draco argued.

‘You have to stop being so careless, Draco. I mean really, what if I wouldn’t have thought to look under your cloak? I would have never found it!’

‘You could always have summoned it, dear.’ He said, straining as he said ‘dear’.

She thought about it for a second...and realized he was right. She blushed, but the back fired.

‘Why didn’t you tell me that like two hours ago!’ She demanded.

Draco rolled his eyes and took another swig of the butterbeer.

‘You just won’t let me win any argument will you, Granger?’

‘You are so immature.’ Hermione snapped. ‘Calling me ‘Granger’ whenever you are upset with me...typical Malfoy.’

Draco growled and stood up, not putting down his butterbeer.

‘I’m going to go walk around. I’ll be back later when you’re done being so pms-y.’

‘Fine. Don’t come back until you are done drinking...you get so hornery.’ She said crossing her arms.

Draco opened the door, stepped out, and slammed it. He started cursing to himself as he walked down the corridor.

He stopped suddenly...feeling a little dizzy he leaned against the wall.

‘Wow...how much of this shit have I drunk?’ He asked himself.

Then he thought about how he could down a whole bottle of butterbeer and not feel it’s effects before.

‘What’s wrong with me?’

He dragged his feet to the end of the corridor and slid against the wall, in a sitting position. His hung his head low.

He sat there for a minute or two and then saw two nicely polished shoes in front of him.

He slowly looked up to see the pretty, smirking face of Papillon.

‘Professeur, you veally shouldn’t be sitting out here drunk, it’s not a very good thing for younger students to see. Not very ‘role-model’ like.’ She said soothingly. ‘Here, let me help you into this empty classroom so these evvects can vear ov in seclusion.’

He nodded drowsily, smiling as she lifted him gently. She put his butterbeer glass down outside the room door.

She looked around, seeing no one, she opened a door and walked her and the charmed Draco inside.

Draco looked around, he felt strange. He looked at the young woman holding him up and was immediately turned on.

‘Miss Ghislaine, thank you for helping me...’ He smiled.

‘No problem, Professeur.’

She mumbled some words and a couch appeared. She set him on it and he looked up at her. A smirk appeared on his face that hadn’t been there since his sixth year at Hogwarts.

He gazed at Papillon, looking her lean body up and down. She was very a short, schoolgirl skirt and a tight black polo with a red tie to match her skirt.

‘You look very...nice tonight, Miss Ghislaine.’ Draco said huskily.

‘Vhy thank you, Professeur.’

Draco then stood up...his tall body next to hers. His once icy blue eyes were a steely gray as he looked down on her.

‘Do miss your old days, Professeur?’ She asked innocently.

‘My what?’

‘I heard about your old days...when you vere very...promiscuous...’

‘Ahh...how’d you hear about those rumors?’

‘I have my resources...does Hermione hold you down?’

‘Hermione gives me what I need...’

Papillon frowned...but shortly like after she grinned.

‘But does she give you what you desire?’ She asked seductively.

She leaned up and kissed Draco. He didn’t stop her so she moved her hands to his chest.

‘Vous ennuyez-vous du côté rebellious de vous ?’

‘Je pas , vers le haut de jusqu'ici...’

‘Vous pouvez avoir ceci toutes les fois que vous désirez, Draco...’

‘Mais j'aime Hermione.’

‘Vous pas doivent aimer... baiser... i'll soyez là quand vous avez besoin de cela.’

(Papillon: ‘Do you miss this rebellious side of you?’ Draco: ‘I didn’t up until now...’ Papillon: ‘I can give this to you whenever you desire, Draco...’ Draco: ‘But I love Hermione...’ Papillon: ‘You don’t have to love...to fuck...I’ll be there when you need that.’)

They continued in this battle of words and tongues, touching each other where they could. Draco pushed Papillon against the nearest wall. As he searched her neck, she grinded her pelvic area against his hardened erection. He moaned as she rubbed against him.

The door to the room began to open, a voice was heard before it fully opened up.

‘Draco, don’t leave your butterbeer out here for young stu—’ Hermione stood in the room...the glass she held fell to the floor with a crash and shattered. Her mouth was wide, her tears were abundant. ‘Draco...’ She whispered in hurt.

Draco was against Papillon staring at his wife. He suddenly shook his head violently and looked at who he was pressed up against.

‘Miss Ghislaine?’ He asked in shock.

‘Don’t act like you don’t know what you were doing!’ Hermione yelled, her voice shaky.

Hermione ran out of the room.

‘Hermione!’ Draco called. He turned back to Papillon. ‘What-what-what?’

He had no idea how he got there.

‘What the fuck are you doing?’ He asked her.

‘I vas just about to do you until your vife popped in...’

‘I wouldn’t! What really happened?’

‘You vere drunk, I helped you and you came on to me...you said Hermione didn’t satisfy you...you are my teacher, I couldn’t say no...vhat if you failed me?’ She asked innocently, obviously lying.

‘What the fuck is wrong with you! Tell me what happened you little demimonde!’

Papillon started laughing.

‘Oh, Professeur, vhy the harsh vords? You veren’t calling me that a minute ago, love.’

‘You did something to me!’

‘So, vhat if I did?’

‘What did you do?’ He demanded.

‘Nothing a simple drink can’t cure...’ She grinned.

‘The butterbeer...is wasn’t from Olympe was it?’

She didn’t reply.

‘Was it!’ He demanded.

‘No!’ She yelled. ‘Je vous ai juste donné ce que vous désirez ! Vous me voulez, professeur ! Admettez-le ! Vous m'avez juste montré combien contre ma jambe ! Je vous ai dit que je serai là toutes les fois que n'obtenez pas vous ce que vous voulez hors de cette peu d'épouse fleur bleue de mudblood à vous...’ (I just gave you what you desire! You want me, Professor! Admit it! You just showed me how much against my leg! I told you, I will be there whenever you do not get what you want out of your little prude mudblood wife...)

‘Do not talk about Hermione that way! I will never come to you out of my own freewill!’ Draco yelled. ‘Leave me and my wife the fuck alone!’

‘I don’t think you’ll have to vorry...she probably von’t vant to be your vife for too much longer...’ She said with an evil overtone.

Draco punched the wall just behind her ear. She jumped and her eyes widened.

‘You almost hit me!’ She shouted.

‘Next time I won’t miss.’ Draco threatened.

He then ran to the door.

‘Don’t threaten me, Draco Malfoy! I can do vorse to your vife than just anger her!’

Draco turned to look at her again. He was contemplating whether to go smack her or not, he decided against it. He had to go apologize and talk to Hermione first. He ran to their room, he reached out to open the door and run in...that plan didn’t work. The knob wouldn’t turn and he smacked into the hard wooden door. Some passing by first years laughed. Draco turned to them with eyes of rage.

‘Get to your common room, it’s almost past curfew.’ He snapped.

They ran off frightened.

Draco knocked on the door.

‘Hermione! Let me in! You can’t keep me out here, you have to let me explain!’

‘Leave me the hell alone!’ She shouted back.

Draco’s heart tightened, he could hear the sadness in her voice. He could also hear her crying.

‘Hermione...please, love.’ He begged.

‘Is something vrong vith Professeur Mrs. Malfoy?’ A small girl asked Draco.

He turned to face a little brown haired girl with glasses.

‘No, she’ll be fine.’ Draco said sadly. ‘Don’t worry yourself.’

The little girl nodded and started to walk off.

‘Wait!’ Draco called to her.

The little girl turned back.

‘You can help.’ Draco said. ‘Could I borrow your wand for just a moment, please?’

She smiled and handed it to him without delay.

‘Alohamora.’ Draco muttered to the door. He heard a soft click and turned back to the girl with a small grin on his face. ‘Thanks very much.’

She nodded happily and ran off.

Draco opened the door slowly. Hermione was not in the living room. He went cautiously to their bedroom, she wasn’t in there either. He heard noises coming from the bathroom.

They were gagging sounds. He walked over to the bathroom and opened the door slowly. Hermione was now leaning against the porcelain toilet crying.

‘Hermione, please...’

Her face snapped up to see Draco. Her saddened, red eyes turned to eyes of hate.

‘Get out!’ She yelled. ‘Get out Draco! I hate you! I hate you!’

She stood up and began to hit at him.

‘Hermione! Hermione! Please don’t! Let me explain!’

‘No! You don’t get to! I don’t want to hear your lies!’ She shouted over her sobs.

She tried with all her might to hurt him by hitting him, but she failed. All she did was tire herself and collapse into his chest. He held her firmly against him as she wept.

‘Why?’ She asked.

‘Hermione, please stop crying...please. I love you so much I can’t see you like this...’

‘You don’t love me!’ She shouted pushing herself away from him. ‘If you did I wouldn’t have seen you...you...’ She couldn’t finish. She became sick again and ran back into the bathroom, throwing up.

Draco squeezed his eyes closed. He couldn’t take this, Hermione was sick and crying because of what he did. He didn’t mean to, but the fact that she thought he did sickened him. He didn’t know what to do, she wouldn’t listen. He left their room sadly.

--

A few minutes later Draco Malfoy found himself in the Head Mistresses office.

‘Olympe, I have to leave. I quit.’

No comments:

Post a Comment