Thursday, January 28, 2010

No Longer Just A MudBlood: The Sequel- Chapter Twenty

Chap. 20 “Good Evening, My Love.”

After Draco’s class he had a two-hour break before his last class of the night. He decided to and watch Hermione’s class.

-

Hermione was teaching her second class of her first day, mainly Ombreux students now.

‘...this was the first sign of Transfiguration.’ She said as Draco walked through the door quietly. Hermione looked back at him, along with her students. Hermione smiled...and so did a few female Ombreux students.

‘Ahh...Professor Malfoy.’ Hermione said smiling at him.

He winked.

‘Excuse me, Professor Malfoy,’ He replied, sounding aristocratic, ‘I did not mean to disturb your class, but I just wanted to sit in, if that’s alright.’

Hermione chuckled.

‘Yes, I think that would be alright.’

One girl caught Draco’s eye as he took a chair in the back. It was Papillon, the student he had met earlier. She stared at him longingly. He gave a pleasant smile of acknowledgement and then looked back up at his wife.

Hermione was about to start teaching when Papillon’s hand shot up.

‘Yes, Miss Ghislaine...was it?’ Hermione questioned.

‘Yes, Papillon Ghislaine, Professeur.’ She smiled cockily.

‘Well, what is your question, Miss Ghislaine?’ Hermione asked.

‘Vhy do you and Professeur Malfoy have thee same last name? You are related some how?’

She asked innocently.

Hermione looked back at Draco and smiled.

‘Yes, he is my husband.’

Papillon frowned...then with a few seconds of thought, she smiled devilishly.

‘I see. How long?’

‘Since July, Miss Ghislaine, now can we get back to class?’ Hermione asked impatiently.

‘So sorry...go on.’ Papillon said with a hint of sarcasm.

‘Thank you.’ Hermione snorted.

She then went on with the lesson.

-

After classes are done.

Papillon Ghislaine was walking in the hallway with her friend Ariana LaFrenaire.

‘He’s just so dreamy...’ Ariana sighed.

‘I know. So much better than any ov the guys here.’ Papillon agreed. ‘I can’t believe he’s married to Professeur Malfoy, I don’t think she deserves him.’

‘She is pretty, Lily. You have to admit it.’

‘I don’t have to. I think someone here vould be better for Professeur Draco...’

‘Like who? You, Lily?’

‘Yes. Me. It vould be a challenge, but I think I could.’

‘Vhat about Jacques?’ Ariana asked.

‘Vhat about him? I vas thinking about breaking up vith him anyvays.’

‘VHY? He’s captain ov the Ombreux quidditch team! He’s dreamy, too!’

‘Vould you rather have Professeur Draco or Jacques?’

‘Professeur...’ Ariana sighed, ‘But that’s impossible so I’d take Jacques anyday.’

‘It’s possible. They’ve only been married the summer...newlyveds are easy to split up.’ Papillon smirked.

Ariana gasped and smiled.

‘Vhat?’ Papillon asked. She then looked a few feet ahead and saw Draco coming down the corridor. Papillon smiled.

‘Good evening Professeur.’ Papillon smiled sweetly.

‘Good evening, ladies.’ Draco said.

Ariana just giggled.

‘How vas your first day of teaching?’ Papillon asked making conversation.

‘Well, you tell me. How’d I do?’ He asked.

‘Excellent.’ Papillon said.

Ariana then whispered in Papillon’s ear.

‘? I'd vous font, Professeur...’ She said quietly in French. (“Do? I’d do you, Professor.”)

Draco raised his eyebrow.

‘I don't pensent qui serait très approprié, Mlle LaFrenaire.’ He replied smartly. (“I don’t think that would be very appropriate, Miss LaFrenaire.”)

Both girls blushed and were surprised.

‘Good night girls.’ He said walking away casually.

Papillon hit Ariana and they walked away in a hurry.

-

Draco walked into his and Hermione’s room.

‘Ahh, bonsoir mon amour.’ He said when he walked in.

He walked in and saw Hermione lying on the couch writing a letter.

‘Hey baby.’ She replied.

‘Do you know what I said?’ He asked.

‘I know it was something about ‘love’ and that’s all I care about.’

‘I said “Good evening my love”.’

‘I was close.’ She said smiling.

‘Yeah...’ He said sarcastically.

He walked over to the couch, tossing his black cloak over a chair has he walked. The cloak surged over the chair. Hermione noticed this.

‘You act like Snape with that cloak.’ She said, not taking her eyes from her letter.

‘Why thank you my dear.’ He chuckled.

‘It wasn’t a compliment...dear.’ She looked up at him and smiled fake-like.

He jumped onto the couch next to her, causing her hand to move clumsily and make a long ink line across her parchment.

‘Draco!’ She cried, ‘Now there’s an ink line! You ruined my letter.’

‘It’s fine, ‘Mione. Who you writing to anyhow?’

‘I’m writing to the Weasleys.’ She replied.

‘Oh, the Weasels eh? What for?’

‘I promised.’

‘What’s it say?’

She sighed.

‘It’s not going to say anything if you keep interrupting me.’

‘I’m sorry. I won’t disturb you anymore.’

‘Thank you.’ She said, returning to her letter.

Draco stood up and walked somewhere behind Hermione. She took no noticed of his direction.

Hermione was thinking about what else to write when she felt air blowing against her ear. She then felt a moist object brush against her neck. She turned her head to see Draco’s face next to her’s.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ She asked curiously.

He smirked and kissed her lips.

‘Not disturbing you.’ He replied.

‘Draco...let me finish.’ She then turned back to her letter.

She stretched her neck and rubbed her shoulder. Draco saw this. He placed his firm hands, underneath her shirt, on her bare shoulders and began to gently massage them. Hermione tilted her head back and sighed.

‘Oh, Draco, that feels really good.’

He smiled.

She put her quill down and relaxed, enjoying her rare back massage.

His fingers caressed her skin gently. His hands then slowly moved down to her front. His

fingertips reached her breasts. He leaned down and kissed her shoulders and moved to her neck as his hands moved to cover both her breasts.

Hermione moaned and reached her hands up around Draco’s neck. She pulled him over so he was on the couch. She took one hand away from his neck to toss aside the quill and parchment.

She pulled him on top of her. She ran his hands through his hair, messing up his gelled look.

He kissed her hard, his tongue penetrating her mouth like there was no tomorrow. His fingers quickly went to the buttons of her blouse and sloppily undid them.

She leaned forward, helping him slip the light material off her shoulders. She pulled away from the kiss and unbuttoned his shirt. He threw it onto the floor carelessly and devoured her mouth again. He moved his strong arms underneath her and lifted her higher onto the couch, against the armrest. He lifted her long black skirt up to her waist, and pulled her silk underwear down, but they would not go passed her knees.

‘Goddamnit!’ He mumbled trying to pull them. He gave up and ripped the silk cloth in half, tossing it behind him. Hermione looked up into his eyes with laughter.

‘Too difficult for you Mr. Malfoy?’ She asked breathlessly.

‘No...too painful...the wait...’ He groaned.

She smiled and unbuttoned his black pants. Draco pulled them off as soon as she got the buttons undone. He positioned himself on top of her and pushed his hardened member into her. She cried out as he did. Once he was in her warmth, he rocked into her. She grabbed onto his back and grinded into him.

Draco increased his speed and plunged deeper into her, causing him to groan throatily.

Hermione climaxed as Draco sucked her neck. Draco grunted with pleasure as he thrusted into her. After a few precious minutes he moved his mouth to her ear.

‘Let me taste you.’ He whispered.

He then pulled easily out of her because of the natural lubricant Hermione made. Draco moved back and made a trail of kissed from her throat, to her breasts, to her navel. Hermione tilted her head back in ecstasy and clawed the couch cushions. Draco looked up and saw what he was doing to her, so he moved his lips to her inner thighs. She widened her legs instinctively. He watched as Hermione released her fluids, he then moved his lips to her warmth and sucked her, taking in her warm, sweet liquids. She breathed heavily whispering his name. He moved back up her body, reaching her mouth he kissed her lips hungrily, moaning into it.

She placed her soft hands against his chest, gently caressing his firm muscles. He pulled out of the kiss to look at her. He then looked down the rest of her body.

‘You’re so perfect...’ He sighed happily.

Hermione blushed.

‘Me?’ She asked. ‘You, my Slytherin Sex God, are the one who cannot be compared to any other.’

‘I like the sound of that.’ He smiled at her.

He then lay next to her on the couch. One arm across her stomach, the other under her head.

She was on her side gazing at him.

‘I love you.’ She smiled.

‘I should hope so.’ He smirked.

‘Do you love me?’ She asked.

He chuckled at this.

‘Well, that isn’t a beater bat rubbing against your thigh down there.’

‘An erection doesn’t mean love.’ She smiled. ‘Even if it is quite a large one.’

‘Yes of course I love you.’ He smiled. Then in a sweet and sultry voice he said, ‘Je t'aime davantage que ma vie, le monde et tout dans lui. Maux I à ne pas être avec vous, mon amour. Vous avez besoin que de n'importe quoi i'll vous le donnent. Vous voulez n'importe quoi, il serez fourni. Mon seulement bonheur vous donne vôtre.’

Hermione shuttered. And shivers ran up her spine.

‘You do things to me when you talk in French...’

‘That’s the point my dear.’ He smiled.

‘What did you say?’ She asked, rubbing her index finger along his jaw line.

Draco took a breath.

‘I love you more than my life, the world and everything in it. I hurts not to be with you, my love.

You need anything, i'll give it to you. You want anything, it will be provided. My only happiness is giving you yours.’

Hermione kissed him and moved closer to him, allowing him to hold her tighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment