Friday, January 29, 2010

The Day- Chapter Six

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters however the story is my own.

*Year 2-4*

The rest of the year goes smoothly, as does the next two, but we still remain unsettled. Unease settles over everyone like a cloud of dust. We know this is only the calm before the storm. Voldemort is planning something. But the resistance will be ready; Harry, Ron and I have made sure of that. Our training was completed years ago, and now we train our peers in what the ministry would never allow. But they must be prepared. We are the Order of the Phoenix.

This coming news has also brought us desperately closer to those we love. Ron draws himself ever closer to his family, me and Harry. I no longer am confused. Ron is in love with me, and it is I who loves another. Harry and Ginny are tight, tighter even than Harry and Sirius or Harry and Dumbledore. And me? I still have Draco and he still has me but it kept secret. Draco hangs around Pansy for appearance sake, but there is no love there. Ron follows me around, which I don’t mind so much anymore.

But Life has been tough too. Despite the relative calmness, there have been more victories on the Death Eaters side than the resistance. The only victory worth noting of the resistance was when we caught Draco’s father. He was a death eater of vital importance to Voldemort. It was wretched for Draco but I stood by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment