Friday, January 29, 2010

The Day- Chapter Seven

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters however the story is my own.

*year five*

“Harry!” I scream, and run, jumping into his arms as soon as I spot him at the train station. “God, how I worried!” I say, disentangling myself.

He laughs a little and hugs me back. “Missed you too, Hermione.”

“Where’s my hug?” Ron asks, arms spread wide as he comes from behind Harry.

Smiling, I give him a little hug.

“Bloody hell, she even missed me!” He says, laughing.

Ginny comes up and grips Harry’s hand, but Ron allows it. Luna takes his hand, anyway.

“Hey, Ginny. Hey, Luna.” I smile at them both in turn, feeling only the slightest hint of jealousy at Ginny. “Let’s get our Cabin?” I ask, nodding my head toward the train. Harry nods, and gets aboard. We all follow him.

“Okay, so everything was going all fine and dandy, right? But then I saw-" Ginny says, but I’m not really listening to her story. My thoughts have been about Draco this whole time. God, how I missed him.

I snap my head up, clear my throat and loudly say “I’m going to, um, go visit some of my other friends?” and head out before they can question me.

I take a corner, walk down the corridor, take another corner and enter a cabin in the last part of the train, but not the last one. Draco’s already waiting for me.

A smile instantly lights up my face and a return smile lights up his.

He pulls out his wand, locking the door and fogging the windows.

Patting the seat next to him, he takes my hand. I sit down. “I missed you a lot this summer.” I say, grinning like an idiot.

“I missed you too.” He says, scooting closer.

“We have all year, but we lost all summer. We can save talking for later, right?” I ask, tentative. I wonder if I want to do what I planned in my head.

“Yeah, we can talk later.” He says, pulling me onto his lap and kissing me.

After a good half hour of this, I put my hand lightly on his chest and take a breather. My face flushes but my resolve is firm.

“Draco?”

“Yeah?”

“We’re 5th years. We’re 16. We’ve been together almost since we met.”

“Yeah?”

“And we both may very well die this year. I don’t want to die a…” I say, blushing and looking away.

He slowly kisses my jaw, working his way to my mouth. My back arches in and I give a low guttural sound.

“Are you suggesting we…” he asks, a hint of a smile tugging in his voice.

I nod, pressing myself against him.

“Okay.” He says, kissing back around my jaw, to my neck and back to my mouth.

Slowly, he lies me down on the bench opposite him, then lies atop me. He kisses me slowly sweetly, teasing the edges of my clothes. I groan with pleasure, arching up. He moans in return, slipping his hands under my shirt.

My breasts harden, as I feel him harden against the space between my thighs. His hands slip my shirt up and over my head and I busily work on undoing his buttons. He kisses me deeply, unhooking my bra. As it unsnaps, his kisses dip lower, and do not return up this time.

Excitement builds in both of us as I tease his zipper against a tight bulge.

A little while later, I straighten out my clothes as I head back to the other cabin. I grin to myself, thinking of what just happened.

But as I walk into the cabin, my grin slips and then fades all together.

Ron, Ginny, Harry and Luna all glare at me.

Harry speaks first. “What the hell were you doing with Malfoy?”

No comments:

Post a Comment