Sunday, February 7, 2010

And He's Gone Written by-where-my-heart-resides

And He's Gone




Written by-where-my-heart-resides




You can find them here! - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/877043/


One Shot

ONESHOT. DxHr. Hermione's POV Gone... gone... gone... Draco Malfoy is gone.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 605 - Reviews: 5 - Draco M. & Hermione G. - Complete


>>>>>>

And He's Gone

Gone... gone... gone... Draco Malfoy is gone. And I was right there. I watched him fall. And now he's gone.

Drip. Drip. Drip. The sound of water, falling to the floor in a puddle. Drip. Drip. Drip. I let the water drip onto my face. I look down into the puddle, and for just a moment, my reflection is visible. Drip. Drip. Drip. The drops send ripples through the puddle, shattering my reflection. Drip... drip... drip...

Draco Malfoy's face swims before my eyes. Then, in a flash of green, his face fades away. Leaving my vision sparse. Leaving me staring into nothingness.

I thought I hated him. But now... he's gone. And that's all changed. Because, I'm alone now. There were a few seconds when I thought that we were going to be okay. That you were going to live. But then, with that light, you left me. All alone.

My hands grope for something to hold onto. Someone to find comfort in. But there's no one there. Because you were the only person I had left. I'm left, hovering alone in the darkness.

Green. It's the only color I see. Because that is what killed you. Green. The color of jealousy... of envy... And I hate it. I hate it for taking you away.

The wind flows by, and the green disappears. But the memory isn't gone. Of you.

We were running. Trying to get away. But there was no escape. And you took my hand, and for that single moment, I thought that it would be okay. But then, green light illuminated your face... and you were gone. Your hand was wrenched from my grasp, leaving me cold.

And I looked down. Into your eyes, still open. Hollow crystals... your eyes are hollow crystals, gleaming in the dim light.

Why they didn't kill me, I don't know. But now... just like there was no escape from the death eaters, there's no escape from my mind.

It replays over and over and over again. Your hand, leaving mine. Fingers, brushing against mine, before disappearing. The feeling of cold shock.

Your eyes. They became one with the stars. But now, I don't know why, but the stars are melting. Sliding down the massive outlook of space, and away from me. You're leaving me again. I know it. I can feel it in my body.

And now, for the first time, tears are running down my face. I'm not hysterical, I'm not even making a sound. But my tears are falling in a slow, even pattern. Down my face, falling onto the ground. And each drop hits the ground and breaks. Shattering into a million pieces of water. And by this point, my tears have joined the water dripping from the water in the ceiling.

Drip. Drip. Drip. The sound of it is killing me slowly. For each little drop of water, colliding with each other, joining together, reminds me that I'm not with you. That you are my reason for crying. And I know that I'm reaching for you. Reaching. But I can't get my hand up high enough. And you won't be able to grab onto my hand and pull me up.

My veins have run dry. My heart is hollow. I feel no more. All I know is that you're not here. And it hurts.

For grabbing my hand at that time... you knew it. It was your final goodbye. So, as much as it hurts, I have something to say to you, Draco Malfoy.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment